SEO Specialist Job Description Template/Brief
As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for optimizing our client's websites for search engine algorithms. In this role, you will be working with a team of SEO experts to improve the visibility of our client's websites in organic search results. You will also be responsible for conducting keyword research, analyzing website traffic data, and implementing on-page and off-page SEO strategies.
SEO Specialist Job Profile
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing strategies to improve the Ranking of a website in Search Engine Results Pages (SERP).
They work with webmasters andother marketing professionals to improve the visibility of a site in order to increase traffic, and ultimately, sales. An SEO Specialist is also responsible for research and analysis of competitor websites to identify areas of opportunity.
- SEO Manager
SEO Specialist Responsibilities
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive traffic to the website
- Researching and analyzing competitor websites
- Identifying areas of opportunity for the website
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Writing and optimizing content for the website and other marketing collateral
- Working with the marketing team to ensure all content is SEO-friendly
SEO Specialist Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in SEO or a related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other SEO tools