Selenium Automation Tester Job Description Template/Brief
As a Selenium Automation Tester, you will be responsible for designing and developing test automation frameworks and test cases to test web applications using Selenium. In addition, you will also be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging the existing automation code to improve its efficiency. Furthermore, you will also be required to work closely with the development team to ensure that all the features are properly tested before release.
To be successful in this role, you should have prior experience working with Selenium and Java. In addition, you should also be familiar with various testing tools and techniques. Moreover, you should be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Selenium Automation Tester Job Profile
A Selenium Automation Tester is responsible for automating the testing process using the Selenium tool. He/she develops and implements test plans and test cases based on the requirements, and then designs, creates and maintains the automation scripts. The tester also monitors the execution of the scripts, and troubleshoots the issues that arise during the process. In addition, he/she also provides documentation and reports of the test results.
- QA Automation Manager
Selenium Automation Tester Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing test plans and test cases
- Designing, creating and maintaining automation scripts
- Monitoring the execution of the scripts
- Troubleshooting issues that arise during the process
- Providing documentation and reports of the test results
Selenium Automation Tester Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in software testing, with experience in Selenium
- Experience in developing and implementing test plans and test cases
- Experience in designing, creating and maintaining automation scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills