Marketing Intern Job Description Template/Brief
As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for performing research on potential and current customers, as well as help create content for the marketing team. This will include creating social media posts, writing blog articles, and assisting with other tasks as needed. The Marketing Intern should be a strong writer with excellent research skills. They should also be familiar with social media platforms and have an interest in marketing.
Marketing Intern Job Profile
A marketing intern is an entry-level job position in the marketing industry. A marketing intern is responsible for assisting the marketing team in various tasks such as market research, creating marketing materials, organizing promotional events, and managing social media accounts. A marketing intern typically works closely with a marketing manager or coordinator.
Marketing internships are typically completed during the summer months, but can also be completed during the school year.
- Marketing Manager
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Assist with market research
- Help create marketing materials
- Organize promotional events
- Manage social media accounts
Marketing Intern Requirements & Skills
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Interest in marketing
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills