Accounting Intern Job Description Template/Brief
As a Accounting Intern, you will gain first-hand experience in many aspects of product development. You will be working alongside seasoned professionals and will have the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of product design. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career in product design or related field.
Accounting Intern Job Profile
An accounting intern is a college student who is interested in a career in accounting and has been designated to work in an accounting firm to gain practical experience. The intern will work under the supervision of a certified public accountant (CPA) or another experienced accountant and perform various tasks related to accounting. The intern will learn about accounting principles, procedures, and software. Additionally, the intern may be asked to perform administrative tasks, such as filing or answering phones.
- Accounting Manager
Accounting Intern Responsibilities
- Work under the supervision of a certified public accountant (CPA) or another experienced accountant.
- Perform various tasks related to accounting, such as maintaining financial records, preparing tax returns, and auditing financial statements.
- Learn about accounting principles, procedures, and software.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as answering phones and filing.
Accounting Intern Requirements & Skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills