IT Specialist Job Description Template/Brief
As the IT Specialist, you will maintain, support and improve existing software applications while also working on developing new applications. You will liaise with internal teams to gather requirements and suggest technical solutions that meet business objectives.
IT Specialist Job Profile
IT Specialist job is a technical position responsible for managing and maintaining an organization's computer networks and systems. They also provide technical support and training to users.
- IT Manager
IT Specialist Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and maintain computer networks and systems.
- Provide technical support and training to users.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot network problems.
- Plan and implement network security measures.
- Research and purchase new hardware and software.
IT Specialist Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Strong knowledge of computer networks and systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills