Informatica Developer Job Description Template/Brief
As a Informatica developer, you will be working on building enterprise data solutions that power some of the world’s largest companies. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying Informatica ETL (extract-transform-load) solutions.
Informatica Developer Job Profile
An Informatica developer is a professional who specializes in developing and maintaining software applications based on the Informatica platform. They are responsible for all aspects of the application development process, from conception to deployment. They work closely with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand the requirements of the application, and then design and implement the solution. They also provide support and maintenance for the application after deployment.
- Project Manager
- Head of IT
Informatica Developer Responsibilities
- Designing and developing software applications based on the Informatica platform
- Designing, developing and testing Informatica ETL solutions
- Deploying Informatica solutions in various environments
- Working closely with business analysts to understand the requirements of the application
- Providing support and maintenance for the application after deployment
Informatica Developer Requirements & Skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with the Informatica platform
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field