How do credits work?
- Once you buy a plan, the specified number of credits are added to your account. The credits are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Credits are spent when you access a ready-to-go test (one time charge of 5 credits) or request a custom assessment (one time charge of 10 credits). This is only a one time charge, post that you can use the assessment for as long as you're on a paid plan.
- When you invite a candidate to take an assessment, 1 credit is used. If a candidate does not attempt the assessment, you can cancel the unused invite and the credit is refunded to your account immediately.
How is Adaface different from other assessment tools?
We believe that status quo tech assessment platforms are not a fair way for companies to evaluate engineers because they focus on trick questions/ puzzles/ niche algorithms. We started Adaface to help companies find great engineers by assessing on-the-job skills required for a role. Read more about why we started Adaface.
Here's what's different with Adaface:
- High quality non-googleable questions that test for on-the-job skills as opposed to theoretical knowledge.
- A friendly conversational assessment with a chatbot, instead of sending a "test" to a candidate. This translates to a higher completion rate. Adaface assessments (86% candidate completion rate), as opposed to traditional tests (40-50% candidate completion rate)
- Customized assessments for 700+ skills at different experience levels.
What are ready-to-go and custom assessments and how are they different?
Custom/ Customizable assessments:
If you do not find a ready-to-go for the combination of skills you are looking to evaluate candidates for, you can request a custom assessment for any of the 700+ skills in our questions library. From the library tab in your dashboard, you can search for any custom assessment. Clicking the "Request this assessment" button will pull up a short form asking you for some details of the role. Once you fill that out, our subject matter experts will go through it and select the right questions from our database to be included in your assessment. Within 48 hours they will set it up for you, and you will receive an email. Once it is live, you will be able to invite candidates to complete it.
Can I combine multiple skills into one custom assessment?
If you do not find a ready-to-go for the combination of skills you are looking to evaluate candidates for, you can request a custom assessment with any combination of the 700+ skills in our questions library.
Do the credits expire?
For all plans, the credits expire 1 year after the purchase.
What happens when I run out of credits?
You can top up your account with the same or a different plan to continue inviting candidates.
Do you have any anti-cheating features in place?
We have the following anti-cheating features in place:
- Non-googleable questions
- Web proctoring
- Webcam proctoring
- Plagiarism detection
- Secure browser
- IP proctoring
If we setup an assessment, can we use it indefinitely?
Once you access a ready-to-go test (one time charge of 5 credits) or request a custom assessment (one time charge of 10 credits), you can use it as long as you're on a paid plan.
What if a candidate does not attempt the assessment?
You can cancel an unused invite and the credit is refunded to your account immediately.
Can you share a sample test for the role I'm hiring for?
To prevent cheating and to make sure the questions stay non-googleable, we are unable to share sample tests for a specific role. When you sign up to try the platform for free, your dashboard will have 1 sample assessment for you to check out the quality of questions and the candidate experience.
To get access to a specific test you are hiring for, you will need to subscribe to one of our plans.
You can also review 100+ sample questions for different skills here.
Can I get a demo of Adaface?
Yes, absolutely. You can schedule a demo here.
I have more questions. Who do I ask?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back within 12 hours.