Skills assessment platform to identify qualified developers accurately using an intelligent chatbot with in-built code editor
Logical Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Critical Thinking, Data Analysis and 20+ other aptitude tests
Spring, NodeJS, Django, ReactJS, HTML/CSS, Android and 25+ other popular frameworks
SQL, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL and 15+ other database skills
English, Excel, Business Analyst and Accounting
TRY FOR FREE
TRY FOR FREE
21 members from 4 countries (South Africa, US, Australia and Germany) attended a World Bank meeting. Each member was an expert in one of 4 fields- minimum wage, health, poverty and immigration. We know the following about the members:
1. Emily and Ross are experts in poverty studies from Australia and they attended the meeting.
2. The meeting did not have any experts on minimum wage from South Africa. Other than that there was atleast 1 expert from each field from each country, including South Africa.
3. The number of experts on minimum wage was exactly half the number of experts in each of the other 3 fields.
4. If there was an less expert from Australia, US would have had twice as many experts as each of the other countries.
5. In any field, none of the countries had more than 3 experts.
If Mindy is the only US expert in poverty who attended the meeting, which of the following statements are true:
A: There is 1 immigration expert from South Africa.
B: There are 2 health experts from US.
C: There is 1 health expert from South Africa.
D: There are 3 immigration experts from US.
Customized by subject matter experts to cater to job roles for all experience levels (fresh grads to 8-10 years) within your organization.
Adaface assessments have an average test taking rate of 86% as compared to an industry standard of 50%.
Adaface assessments have relevant questions that test for on-the-job skills. We do not expect candidates to solve puzzles/ trick questions.
We evaluated several of their competitors and found Adaface to be the most compelling. Great default library of questions that are designed to test for fit rather than memorization of algorithms.
(100% free to get started, no credit card required)
32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
Contact: +65 9447 0488
Innov8 Coworking, 20th Main Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560095
Contact: +91 6305713227
Contact: +1 (719) 628 7485