Swift Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We are seeking a Swift developer that will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of iOS and OS X apps, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged desktops.
Creating such apps and their interaction with back-end services will be your key emphasis. You will be collaborating with other engineers and developers on various layers of the infrastructure.
As a result, a dedication to collaborative problem solving, thoughtful design, and the creation of high-quality goods are required.
Swift Developer Job Profile
Swift developers are in great demand as the Swift programming language grows in popularity. Swift is a sophisticated, quick, and simple programming language developed by Apple Inc. for iOS and OS X development.
Many significant applications, like Uber, Airbnb, and Pinterest, have used it. Swift developers are also in high demand due to the growing popularity of Apple products and services.
- Senior iOS Developer
- Tech Lead
Swift Developer Responsibilities
- Create applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the application's performance and quality
- Work with a multi-functional team to define and design the app
- Run tests to ensure the app's functionality is proper
- Connect the application to back-end tools like the cloud, APIs, and push notifications
- Accountable for assisting in the maintenance of code quality, organisation, and automation
- In charge of creating prototypes and idea proofs
- Use encryption techniques to protect content
Swift Developer Requirements & Skills
- Previous experience developing iOS apps
- Understanding of fundamental iOS APIs, frameworks, capabilities, UI styles, and paradigms
- Demonstrated best practices in the implementation of front-end UI and UX
- Solid knowledge of OOP principles, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Multithreading, and data structures
- Hands-on experience with RESTful web services and JSON/XML
- Working knowledge of numerous third-party SDKs and integrations
- Previous experience and a willingness to work with the Agile software development methodology in a fast-paced, iterative, and multi-functional setting with contributors from various backgrounds, talents, and locations
- Excellent analytical and debugging abilities
- The ability and desire to swiftly learn new technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- Previous experience with iOS Objective-C