SAP Technical Consultant Job Description Template/Brief
We are looking for a results-oriented SAP technical consultant to oversee our company's SAP system integration.
You will work with senior management to establish our business needs, assess the effectiveness of our IT infrastructure, and build and install SAP solutions.
SAP Technical Consultant Job Profile
SAP software enables organisations to manage their customer relationship management software (CRM), supply chain management software (SCM), personnel, financial, production records, and historical data.
SAP Technical Consultants are persons with competence in the technological sector, such as programming and software development, who consult on the technical side of the SAP software (typically software implementation and integrations).
- Tech Lead
SAP Technical Consultant Responsibilities
- Based on functional design and customer needs, write code in ABAP, Fiori, CAP, RAP, and/or HANA native
- Assist clients in achieving their business objectives by consulting on and implementing SAP's cutting-edge technology
- Work as part of our vast and still expanding team to offer SAP solutions to some of the world's leading corporations
- Create and carry out technical specifications
- Understand functional specifications
- Create and run Program Objects
- Install and maintain SAP systems as SAP Basis consultant
- Work as a functional or technical consultant in data migration with SAP BODS
- Carry out unit testing
- Encourage various types of testing
- Provide available consultants to create solutions for identified gaps
- Work using SAP Analytics technologies such as BW, BW/4, and SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP Technical Consultant Requirements & Skills
- Previous experience as an SAP Technical Consultant or in a comparable function
- Understanding and expertise with project delivery in an Agile framework
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Excellent time management abilities
- Prior experience with SDLC methodologies such as ASAP
- SAP Certifications are a significant advantage
- Prior experience with SAP modules FI and CO, as well as other SAP products or mobile technologies such as FIORI and systems, is preferable
- Previous experience engaging in and supporting SAP migrations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to operate as part of a team