Sales Representative Job Description Template/Brief
We're looking for a competent sales professional to assist us in selling the products and services on which our clients have come to rely. The sales professional will have a thorough grasp of the sales process, excelling in lead generation, relationship development, and deal closing.
The ideal applicant will be a quick learner with good negotiation abilities and the ability to present our offers engagingly. Our sales reps must be friendly and professional because they are frequently entrusted with making presentations, attending networking events, and visiting trade exhibits.
Sales Representative Job Profile
Sales representatives are in charge of explaining the advantages of a company's products to increase sales. Sales representatives are the point of contact between a company and its prospects or clients. Their tasks include discovering and educating potential consumers and providing information and help to existing clients about products and services.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a Bachelor's degree in business or a similar subject are frequently required.
- Business Lead
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Write and post content for the organization's website
- Create and send out email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analyses to clients and corporate management in order to demonstrate a successful return on investment (ROI)
- Investigate new online media options that may assist the firm, such as mobile, social media, and the creation of blogs and forums
- Create website banners and help with web visuals
- Interact with customers, affiliate networks, and affiliate partners
- Do keyword research and report on web statistics
- Help with social media engagement and brand awareness initiatives
- Monitor the performance of client websites using web analytics tools and give recommendations for improvement
- Handle e-communications and contribute to corporate and industry blogs
- Assist with paid media, which includes dealing with digital advertising firms
- Create and implement content marketing strategies
- Keep abreast on current digital developments
- Maintain the contact database and aid with lead creation efforts
- Bargain with media providers to get the best possible pricing for clients
Sales Representative Requirements & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a closely related subject
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven track record of managing customer relationships successfully
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Extremely self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Working understanding of CRM systems