Program Director Job Description Template/Brief
As a Program Director, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and completion of assigned programs. You will ensure that all program activities are carried out in accordance with the established policies, procedures and regulations. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders.
Program Director Job Profile
The Program Director is responsible for the entire program of an institution or organization. They develop, implement, and oversee all aspects of the program. In many cases, the Program Director is responsible for a specific program within the institution or organization.
Program Director Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing the program.
- Managing the program budget.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the program.
- Reporting to the institution's or organization's Board of Directors.
- Supervising program staff.
- Collaborating with other departments within the institution or organization.
- Serving as a liaison to the community.
- Participating in professional development activities.
Program Director Requirements & Skills
- Master's degree in Education, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 4-7 years of experience in program administration, management, or related field.
- Strong supervisory, leadership, and management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.