NoSQL Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We are looking for a motivated NoSQL Developer to join our agile team of experts and contribute to developing complex and intriguing solutions.
If you are a technology enthusiast who is continually eager to learn and enhance your skillset, you are the sort of person we are seeking for!
NoSQL Developer Job Profile
NoSQL databases (also known as "not merely SQL") are non-tabular databases that store data in ways that relational tables do not. NoSQL databases are classified into several categories based on their data model.
Document, key-value, wide-column, and graph are the most common. They offer flexible schemas and can quickly grow with enormous volumes of data and significant user demands.
- Tech Lead
- Sr. NoSQL Developer
NoSQL Developer Responsibilities
- Investigate, assess, and suggest NoSQL products and monitoring/management solutions
- Investigate, analyse, and present existing and new NoSQL solutions, as well as the best use cases for them
- Evaluate the performance of the system
- Investigate, research, and make fixes, new releases, and feature upgrades accessible
- Help Development Teams create, model, and validate NoSQL solutions for their applications
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge, certifications, and skills on your own
- Handle day-to-day duties effectively while receiving modest direction and supervision
NoSQL Developer Requirements & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of queries for NoSQL databases, familiarity with Mongo DB sharding, and hands-on experience adjusting database collections and shards to reach peak performance
- Extensive knowledge in Linux operating system management
- Some experience designing and/or managing NoSQL infrastructure
- Expertise in one or more Apache Software Foundation Big Data & Database projects, such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Hbase, MongoDB, Flume, and others
- Expertise in installing, configuring, administering, deploying, and benchmarking NoSQL systems
- Experience creating, developing, and documenting use cases
- Expertise in standard developer toolsets such as Java, XML, JSON, REST, Shell, Perl, and others
- MongoDB architecture expert for loading transaction data to MongoDB cluster
- To achieve peak database performance, the experience should encompass collection building, access method tweaking, sharding implementation, index construction, and debugging query execution
- Extensive knowledge of table architecture, index use, query plan analysis, and performance improvement