Laravel Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We are looking for a Laravel developer to help us build online apps. You will design and develop projects utilizing the Laravel framework and PHP in this job. You will collaborate with the team to create high-quality online apps, services, and tools for our company.
Laravel Developer Job Profile
A Laravel developer's primary responsibility is to create and manage unique and current online applications utilizing web development technologies. They also make and test reusable and efficient PHP modules and construct safe modular code.
A Laravel developer is responsible for developing and managing databases and performing backend and UI testing on apps to enhance speed. They also interact and work with other developers inside the firm to meet data collecting needs.
Laravel Developer Responsibilities
- Communicate with other backend and front end engineers
- Create and deploy web apps using the Laravel framework
- Create server-side logic to handle front-end inputs
- Identify and correct flaws identified in the code
- Work with SQL databases
- Ensure that all database inputs have been parameterized
- Ensure that the relevant security standards are in place
- Make sure you've built unit test cases to ensure your code is operating as intended and to avoid potential security issues
- Create written documentation for each component
Laravel Developer Requirements & Skills
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, or comparable experience
- Solid experience working with PHP, the most recent Laravel version, and SOLID Principle, as well as other web frameworks
- Demonstrated proficiency in API service management (REST and SOAP), OOP (Object-oriented Programming), and MVC
- Proven familiarity with unit testing technologies such as PHPSpec, PHPUnit, and Behat
- Solid working understanding of database architecture and query optimization (MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB and DynamoDB)
- Working knowledge of server technologies (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM) and cloud servers (Azure, AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, etc.)
- Superior communication and problem-solving abilities