Junior Software Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We are hiring a Junior Software Developer who will work on high-performance, scalable, enterprise-grade solutions.
As a junior software developer, you will assist in creating programmes and participating in test runs. You will be required to be well-versed in standard programming languages. You will also work in a partnered programming group with senior developers to execute projects. The ability to supply necessary code to ensure apps are up to date and fully working will be required to demonstrate success in this profession.
Junior Software Developer Job Profile
Junior software developers aid in continually enhancing computer programmes throughout the development life cycle. They build basic programming, manage apps, troubleshoot issues, and distribute app updates. They collaborate with senior developers and client user groups to produce solid software solutions.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Tech Lead
- Software Developer
Junior Software Developer Responsibilities
- Manage and organise an Asp.net development team to deploy and deliver effective apps
- Create a rich user experience by utilising controls and components from the AJAX control toolkit
- Write UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process and execute routine tasks such as file transfers between hosts
- Create batch jobs using EJB scheduling, and container manages transactions for high-volume transactions
- Generate XML calls for a post, update, and delete API requests
- Create a web presentation layer with HTML and CSS that adheres to internal standards and rules
- Employ SQL XML to bulk load data into the system, allowing the programme to do real-time calculations
- Work on Java automation tools for production deployments and SDLC knowledge base
- Utilise Python and shell for scripting, as well as SQL for the backend, to create a reporting system
- Using Jenkins, automate build procedures so that developers may build for various Linux distributions with each code contribution
- Contribute to the creation of build scripts in UNIX
- Attend scrum planning team meetings on a daily and weekly basis.
- Using JSON format, extract data in the UI for many customers
- Use JUnit to write unit tests and TestNG to write system tests
- Use the JUnit framework to do unit testing on various project modules
Junior Software Developer Requirements & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- In-depth knowledge of relational database architecture and querying principles
- Understanding of version control concepts
- Preferred Competency Prerequisites
- Experience in Microsoft.NET development in C#
- Understanding of agile development approaches
- Understanding of unit testing theory
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a closely related discipline