J2EE Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We are recruiting a J2EE Developer that has worked on high-performance, scalable, enterprise-grade solutions.
You will be a member of a professional development team working on mission-critical applications. J2EE developer duties and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development and offering knowledge across the software development lifecycle, from idea and design through testing.
J2EE Developer Job Profile
Java/J2EE developers are IT experts who use a specific version of the Java coding language to construct online and software applications for enterprises. They are technology enthusiasts that like learning and are continuously working to enhance their abilities to stay on top of their game.
J2EE developers are involved in all aspects of the application or software development process, from concept creation through technical design execution. They create application code based on unique business requirements. They conduct tests, analyse software, and keep it up to date. Debugging is an essential element of the work, as is continually developing and changing the programme to fix difficulties.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Tech Lead
J2EE Developer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to comprehend product requirements and vision
- Increase team efficiency by removing redundancy and utilising product and technology reuse
- Provide technical leadership while defining, building, and evolving software in a fast-paced, agile development environment leveraging cutting-edge software development tools and infrastructure
- Assist with process improvements that govern development, maintenance, and support operations
- Enlist subject matter experts to help with the successful transmission of complicated domain knowledge
- Implement SDLC concepts and techniques such as Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, Refactoring, and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology chosen for the project, utilising techniques such as pair programming to ensure the highest quality code
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing, code quality automation, and supporting the continuous-integration process
J2EE Developer Requirements & Skills
- Extensive ETL experience in an exceedingly complex environment, including design, configuration, data mapping, extraction, transformation, and loading
- Knowledge of RDBM platforms such as SQL Server and Oracle
- The ability to adapt swiftly to a changing situation
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field of study