Front End Developer Job Description Template/Brief
Turning wireframes and mockups into reusable code and creating high-quality UI components with scalability in mind will be your responsibilities. You'll also be in charge of adding new features to our WordPress site, managing plugin integrations like WooCommerce, and making routine maintenance and performance improvements.
Front End Developer Job Profile
In addition to these languages, front-end developers must be familiar with Bootstrap, Foundation, Backbone, AngularJS, ReactJS, and EmberJS, which ensure great-looking content on any device, and libraries such as jQuery and LESS, which package code into a more functional, time-saving form.
Front-end developers utilise these technologies in collaboration with designers or user experience analysts to move mockups, or wireframes, from development to delivery. Strong front-end developers may also detect particular user experience concerns and make ideas and defined solutions to impact the design.
- Tech Lead
- Product Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
Front End Developer Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the design, product management, and development teams to produce attractive, usable, responsive, and engaging interfaces for a variety of devices
- Make UI/UX ideas into prototypes, establish outstanding interactions from designs, construct reusable content modules, and ensure code maintainability
- Implement UI design guidelines to ensure that the product's client-side functionality scales
- Examine and improve app utilisation by tracking essential data and proactively resolving issues.
- Capacity to work successfully in a fast-paced setting while bringing in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/technology
Front End Developer Requirements & Skills
- A degree or diploma in computer science or a related discipline is required
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Desire to develop good design and usability
- Strong communication abilities
- Knowledge of Ember and Ruby will be advantageous