Django Developer Job Description Template/Brief
Our company is searching for a Django Developer that is exceptionally experienced and a self-starter to help with the design and programming of web applications. You will be in charge of building backend code that interfaces with front end code to transact data efficiently and effectively.
You will need to communicate with front end engineers frequently; thus, being a skilled communicator and collaborator is essential.
Django Developer Job Profile
A Django Developer's job is to create apps for clients using the Python programming framework Django. In this capacity, you may assist in the selection of resources for each project, supervise development, troubleshoot issues, and test existing code.
- Python Developer
- Tech Lead
Django Developer Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the application's architecture
- Write code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Create and implement applications that are low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of front-end developer-created user-facing components with server-side logic
- Security and data protection implementation
- Data storage solution integration
Django Developer Requirements & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a closely related discipline
- Python expert with an understanding of at least one Python web framework, such as Django, Flask, or others
- Working knowledge of several ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Capable of combining many data sources and databases into a single system
- Knowledge of Python's threading constraints and multi-process architecture
- Solid knowledge of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security regulations
- Familiarity with user authentication
- Authorisation across numerous systems, servers, and settings
- Knowledge of the core design ideas underlying a scalable application
- Experience with Python event-driven programming
- Understanding the distinctions between various delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to meet the individual platform
- Capable of developing database schemas to represent and support business operations
- Excellent unit testing and debugging abilities
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning systems such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN