Data Manager Job Description Template/Brief
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Data Manager to join our team! As a Data Manager for our organisation, you will monitor and supervise our data systems. A solid grasp of data processing and data analytics is required for this role.
You will be working with cutting-edge data technologies and will be able to expand your data expertise in this role.
Data Manager Job Profile
A Data Manager assesses the company's or research organisation's data demands and employs coding abilities to keep secure databases. They next collect and arrange the information gathered. A Data Manager analyses information and draws conclusions based on their findings using their analytics training and numerous coding applications.
Furthermore, they provide findings to management utilising mathematical and statistical theory methodologies, which are subsequently used to strengthen different efforts inside the organisation. A Data Manager can examine a set of data for trends and use the knowledge to stay competitive in their employer's industry.
- Senior Data Manager
- Data & Strategy Team
Data Manager Responsibilities
- Manage all incoming tenant and specific property data files
- Examine the data for inconsistencies or abnormalities that may bias the analytical results
- Keep our databases up to date and perform periodic maintenance as needed to guarantee data integrity
- Give individual properties access to critical data sets
- Simplify data collecting and analysis methods to provide quick access to metrics
- Inform Property Managers of data changes or requests
- Create and evaluate documentation for any database modifications or enhancements
- Make suggestions for updates to software, hardware, and data storage
Data Manager Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or a related discipline
- Strong arithmetic and analytical abilities are required to accomplish work requirements properly
- The ability to meet milestones and work toward numerous deadlines at the same time
- Excellent multitasking abilities and work management tactics
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are necessary while meeting with and interviewing new clients
- Strong computer skills and the ability to access essential databases and applications
- Self-assured in decision-making and the capacity to explain procedures or options as needed
- Previous experience working with confidential and sensitive personal information
- Capable of compiling and organising obtained statistical information and presenting conclusions to management