Azure Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We are searching for an enthusiastic Azure Developer to create cloud-based solutions such as apps and services. You will be involved in all stages of development, from solution design to development and deployment, testing, and maintenance.
To deploy the solution, you will be required to collaborate with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients.
Azure Developer Job Profile
Microsoft Azure is a public Cloud Computing service that supports several degrees of application development. An Azure Developer is someone who produces cloud-based apps that make use of the cloud architecture's features.
If you are skilled in testing, security, development, and deployment, a job in Azure development is a good fit for you.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Tech Lead
Azure Developer Responsibilities
- Using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure, design, build and modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects
- If necessary, create prototypes to validate proposed ideas and solicit input from stakeholders
- Excellent grasp of and expertise with test-driven development and continuous integration processes
- Analysis and Design – Converts high-level design to low-level design and implements it
- Collaborate with Team Leads to define/clarify business requirements, estimate development costs, and finalise work plans
- Run unit and integration tests on all created code – Create and run unit and integration tests throughout the development lifecycle
- Benchmark application code proactively to prevent performance and scalability concerns
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change management
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist the Operations Team with any environmental issues that arise during application deployment in the Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams in resolving issues that may develop as a result of applications or the integration of multiple components
Azure Developer Requirements & Skills
- Understanding of design concepts and architectural basics
- Knowledge of performance engineering
- Understanding of quality processes and estimate methods
- Fundamental grasp of the project domain
- The ability to transform functional and nonfunctional needs into system requirements.
- The ability to develop and code complicated applications is required.
- The ability to create test cases and scenarios based on specifications.
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and agile techniques
- Knowledge of current technology and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving abilities, as well as the capacity to collaborate
- Primary skills: Cloud Platform->Azure Developer->Microsft Azure/PAAS
- Sought: Java, Python
- Cloud Platform->Azure Developer->Microsft Azure/PAAS
- General Knowledge: Python, Java
- Master of Science, Master of Technology, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering