AngularJS Developer Job Description Template/Brief
We're looking for an AngularJS Developer. In this job, you will be responsible for creating Single Page Applications (SPAs) with Angular Java code, which will need a comprehensive understanding of theoretical angular software engineering.
AngularJS Developer Job Profile
They can develop a full-fledged User Interface solution for websites and online apps. Furthermore, an Angular developer creates components and modules and links them to develop essential software.
In addition, the Angular developer is in charge of the interactive front-end of numerous online and mobile apps. They're well-known for producing high-performance software. Angular developers collaborate with back-end developers to verify that the SPA is built per the required conditions and technical accuracy.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Tech Lead
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities
- Using the most recent Front End Technologies, design, create and manage user interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications
- Create user interfaces using cutting-edge front-end technology
- Investigate, evaluate, and make more complicated product characteristics
- Establish standard practises for AngularJS
- Handle AngularJS design and technical choices
- Create application code and unit tests with AngularJS, Rest Web Services, and Ruby
- Ensure that designed systems work well
AngularJS Developer Requirements & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or a related discipline
- Understanding of cutting-edge technology and open-source software
- Working knowledge of AngularJS versions and front-end development tools such as Bootstrap, CodePen, and Git
- Thorough knowledge of databases, APIs, and other online services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Critical and logical thinking skills