With this integration you can now get alerts for Adaface events right within your communication tool and everyone in your team can monitor and react to the events. Here's a walk through of how to enable this integration and use it effectively.
- You must be a paid user of Adaface
- You must have Super Admin privileges
- Create a Slack channel where you want the notifications to appear in your workspace
How to enable the integration:
- Open Adaface dashboard
- Click on "Settings" under your company name
- Navigate to "Integrations"
- Navigate to "Slack" among the integrations if it's not selected already
- Toggle both the notification options to enable them
- Click on 'Add to Slack' button - You will navigate to Slack permissions interface.
- Select the Slack channel of your preference and give the permissions. You will see a confirmation screen that the integration is successful. If there is any error, reach out to us at email@example.com
Here's how the process looks like in action:
What alerts/notifications are sent to Slack?
There are two types of notifications sent at the moment.
- Candidate Invite Notification - You will receive a notification when a new candidate is invited to an assessment by any member from your team
- Candidate Score Notification - You will receive a notification when a candidate completes the test.
If you require any new notifications or changes to the notifications, reach out to your dedicated account manager.
Modifying the integration
Here are few ways to customize the integration:
- You can add the integration to as many channels as you prefer by using "Add to Slack" button
- You can turn on/off any of the notification types by toggling them on/off in the integrations page. This customization can be done after/before adding the integration
- You can customize the messaging and actions of the notifications. For this, you have to reach out to your account manager and is an enterprise-only feature.