Adaface enables Recruiters to invite candidates to take a test. Test invites can be sent to Candidates through an email containing the link to access the Test and other details. Here's a quick guide on how to use the feature:
- You must be logged in to your Adaface account.
- You must have a test ready to be sent to candidates.
If you already have candidates contact info, you can send invites to candidates in two ways:
1. Navigate to the "Assessments" tab of the dashboard. You will see all assessments that can be sent to candidates.
2. Click on the assessment you want to invite the candidate to. Once inside the assessment, "Invite Candidate" button is present on the extreme right of every Test as shown below.
3. Clicking on the "Invite candidate" button will open a form that you can fill with candidate info like Email ID and Name. Click "Submit" once filled & the candidate receives an email automatically from Adaface with the link to take the assessment.
You can invite candidates from "Candidates" tab as well. "Invite Candidate" button is on top right corner in candidates tab. Click on it to open the form where you can choose the assessment, fill candidate data and submit to send email invite to candidate.
Can I customize the email invite sent to candidate?
Yes! Your Adaface Customer Success Manager will make the changes as you'd like
Can I send bulk invites?
Yes! You can send bulk invites to multiple candidates at once from an excel/spreadsheet. Your Adaface Customer Success Manager will enable the feature in your dashboard for you.
Is there a way to send invites to candidates by one link?
Yes! Speak with your Adaface Customer Success Manager to setup Adaface one-links for your assessments. Read more about how Adaface one-links work here.