Adaface provides the ability to alter test settings at any point after test creation. Here are test setting features you can manage - Toggle proctoring, Toggle timeboxing, Update passing score and Update graders for the tests.
Here's how you can use each of the above features and how they change the test:
Note: Some of these features are only for Adaface Enterprise users. If you'd like any of these features to be part of your plan. Please contact your Adaface Customer Success Manager.
- You must have an Adaface account.
- You must be eligible for individual feature prerequisites.
- Navigate to "Assessments" tab in your dashboard
2. Select the test for which you want to change the settings. Notice that there are two tabs inside each test - "Questions" and "Settings".
3. Click on "Settings" tab to open available options for the test. Notice there are 4 settings available for you - "Time the assessment", "Proctor the assessment", "Add graders", "Set cut off score".
4. Time the assessment - If selected, candidate will have to finish each question in designated time. Enable this to make sure candidate finishes the chat once started and also has lesser chance of cheating.
5. Proctor the assessment - If selected, candidate test will be proctored and candidate leaving the tab/ window of test during the assessment will be monitored and reported in the scorecard. Read more on how Adaface proctoring ensures that you don't find unfit candidates.
6. Add graders - You can add any number of graders from your team for a particular test. Once added, graders receive an email notification immediately once the candidate finishes the test with a link to scorecard.
7. Set cut off score - Drag the handle or select any point on the scale of 0 to 100% to set a cut off percentage for the test. Candidates who get score greater than the cut off score will be shown as 'Passed' in the scorecards. Note that this setting effects the pass/fail status of all candidates who have taken the test and are yet to take the test.
Can I enable proctoring to only few questions?
Yes! Your Adaface Customer Success Manager will work with your requirements to customize proctoring for specific questions.
Can I set cut off score after testing few candidates?
Yes! Cut off score is set 55% by default but you can change it anytime you want. All candidate scorecards for the particular tests will be automatically updated to reflect new cut off percentage.