Adaface follows a thorough process of managing customer accounts. Here are few details to admins on how different aspects of an account lifecycle work:
Adaface client accounts are created when the client signup for a free account on our website or is provisioned by Adaface Success Manager after a contract between Adaface and the client is signed. We also provide provisioned accounts for internal pilots on-request. As much as possible, we strive to maintain pilot accounts to have the same features as fully provisioned Adaface accounts. New Adaface accounts come with the following:
- Agreed upon users/ employees of the client company with their respective roles/permissions .
- Signed-up user for a free trial with super admin access.
- Free trial assessments (decided by the Adaface team and can be changed from time to time).
- Agreed upon assessments (check out our library of 700+ assessments).
- Agreed upon enterprise features.
- Agreed upon ATS integrations .
- Client onboarding process (We offer a seamless onboarding experience for our customers to manage change management. Check out our onboarding guide).
- Depending on the contract, a dedicated Success Manager.
- Each account comes with agreed-upon invites and assessment credits.
- Knowledge-base for self-paced learning.
- Recruiters master documentation.
Throughout the course of account management, the client is provided with all the features/ support required for seamless Adaface usage. These include,
We offer a way for clients to return to a free account without losing their data. This helps companies resume their state once they decide to use Adaface again. For cases, when a proper deletion is needed:
- Contract closure
- Data export (if applicable)
- Data deletion
- Account closure
Customers are to route account deletion requests through their Adaface Success Manager or [email protected] Once an account is deleted, we cannot retrieve any data back. It is a permanent change.