This is a cold email template that you may use to find salespeople for available positions at your organization. You may speed up the process of seeking people for sales roles by utilizing the template below. The template includes standard features and criteria for sales roles. This salespeople sourcing email template is readily customizable to fit your company's culture.
- This email should describe how you discovered them and why you contacted them. Also, prepare a list of personal information you may include in your email, as personalization is essential for persuading the individual to apply.
- The body of the email should always have a brief description of the firm and further information about the vacant position.
- The email should consist of the position you want them to apply for. Tell them what the job is in the first two phrases. Also, don't forget to include why they'd be a good fit. Make them want to apply and sell them on their candidacy.
- The email may encourage the candidate to read about your Employee Value Propositions and tales about why your workers enjoy working for you.
- The email should consist of any advantages that come with the job (e.g. training, college tuition assistance, travel reimbursement).
- The email should contain the next step in the process. If you wish to organize a formal phone interview, give them a range of dates and times to choose from.
Sourcing Sales Candidates Email Template Sample 1
Subject Line: [role title] position available at [business name].
Hello [candidate name],
My name is [sender name], and I work at [business name] in the [sender position]. I'm contacting you because I discovered your [source] profile and was pleased by your track record in [particular experience, for example, D2C sales]. We are now seeking a [job title] at [business name] to join our team of exceptional sales experts. I'd love to talk with you about this position and see if it fits in with your career ambitions. [More information about the position may be found here: [link to the job posting].]
Are you free for a [duration] call later this week? Would you be available on [day] between [time slot]?
I hope you have a pleasant day!
Sourcing Sales Candidates Email Template Sample 2
Subject Line: [job title] opportunity at [company name].
Dear [candidate name],
I am [sender name], [sender job title] at [company name].
I saw your profile [platform], and I was impressed by the way you respond to [e.g. customer queries.] Here, at [company name], we are always looking to build strong relationships with our customers. Currently, we are looking to expand our sales team with a [job title – add a link to the job description] who will contact customers [e.g. via email and/or social media.] I'd love to tell you a little more about the role and how it could fit with your career objectives.
Are you available [date and time or a period, e.g. 'sometime this week']? If so, I'd be happy to set up a call. I'm also excited to coordinate via email or LinkedIn if you prefer.
I hope you have a great day,