An effective referral programme may significantly shorten your time to fill and increase your quality of hire – all of which are crucial recruitment metrics. Encourage and reward your staff for their referrals, and engage with suggested prospects regularly and rigorously.
Reach out to any suggested candidates throughout the sourcing stage of your recruiting life cycle after conducting a preliminary online check of their qualifications.
This is a cold email template that you may use to contact referred prospects who you think would be a good fit for available positions at your company. You may speed up the process of onboarding referred candidates by utilizing the template below. This sourcing referred email template is readily customizable to fit your company's culture.
- Before you invite them to reapply to your organization, compare their qualifications to the applicant persona to guarantee they'd be a good fit.
- To quickly engage the reader, the email must specify who is the reference and include their name in the subject line.
- To quickly engage the reader, the email must set who is the reference and have their name in the subject line.
- The email should describe why they were referred, what the connection said, and what qualifies the individual.
- The body of the email should always have a brief description of the firm and further information about the vacant position.
- The email should consist of the position you want them to apply for. Tell them what the job is in the first two phrases. Also, don't forget to include why they'd be a good fit. Make them want to apply and sell them on their candidacy.
- The email may encourage the candidate to read about your Employee Value Propositions and tales about why your workers enjoy working for you.
- The email should consist of any advantages that come with the job (e.g. training, college tuition assistance, travel reimbursement).
- The email should contain the next step in the process. If you wish to organize a formal phone interview, give them a range of dates and times to choose from.
Sourcing Referred Candidates Email Template Sample 1
Subject Line: [name] has recommended you!
Hello [candidate first name],
My name is [sender name], and I work in [company] as a [position].
I noticed your profile on Linkedin, and it's remarkable and appears to be a good fit. I have an intriguing opportunity that you might be interested in! We are currently on the lookout for [open pistion].
This is a fantastic chance to [benefit]!
If you want to learn more, we can schedule a call at [link to Calendly] or chat straight on LinkedIn.
Please feel free to send this job opportunity to anybody you believe would be a good fit.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Have a wonderful day,
Sourcing Referred Candidates Email Template Sample 2
Subject Line: [open position] opportunity — recommended by [contact name]
Hello [candidate first name],
[Contact name] provided me with your email address; we [how do you know the contact]. They are pretty complimentary of you and your [experience/skills].
I work for [company], and we're looking for a [job title]. [Contact name] suggested you for the position, and I believe you'd be a good fit.
I'd love to get to know you more and inform you about the position. Are you available for a brief phone conversation on [date/time]?
I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well, and I look forward to speaking with you.