Email for Recruiting Bilingual Candidates
Globalization has compelled businesses to recruit bilingual candidates for a variety of reasons, including:
- Promoting various forms of diversity in the workplace.
- Developing proficient communication skills with clients and partners from other nations.
- Providing essential textual documents for worldwide use.
If you are looking to recruit bilingual candidates, this email will undoubtedly be helpful to you. These templates will help you save time by conveying the information in the simplest form and make it more informational and engaging to potential readers.
It is critical to verify prospects' known set of languages beforehand - otherwise, it would be a waste of both your and their time to request applications from candidates out of scope for the role. Make a list of personal information you may include in your email, as personalization is essential for persuading the individual to apply.
Recruiting Bilingual Candidates Email Template Checklist:
- This email should describe how you discovered them and why you contacted them. You may additionally send a brochure or document explaining how your team is working towards making the company more inclusive and diverse.
- The email should consist of the position you want them to apply for. Tell them what the job is in the first two phrases. Also, don't forget to include why they'd be a good fit. Make them want to apply and sell them on their candidacy.
- The email should carry as much detail about the open position as possible.
- The email should include any advantages that come with the job (e.g. training, college tuition assistance, travel reimbursement).
- The email should contain the next step in the process. If you wish to organize a formal phone interview, give them a range of dates and times to choose from.
Recruiting Bilingual Candidates Email Template Sample 1
Subject Line: Bilingual job opportunity at [company].
Hello [candidate name],
[Sender name, job, and company] this side.
I saw your CV profile on [platform] and was amazed by your credentials.
We are constantly looking for strategies to foster and cultivate a multicultural work environment at [your company]. We are seeking someone to develop original and compelling content for our international clientele.
We feel that your expertise and language abilities will be valuable assets to our team. Over an introductory call, I'd want to discuss the opportunity and get to know you better.
Are you free later this week? If so, please get in touch with me so that we can arrange a call.
Recruiting Bilingual Candidates Email Template Sample 2
Subject Line: We are looking for a [job title] at [company].
[name of the candidate],
My name is [sender name], and I work at [company] as the [job title].
I discovered your profile [platform/source] and was pleased with your experiences and talents [skill that drew you in].
At [your company], we are establishing a diverse and inclusive work team comprising workers from different backgrounds for different responsibilities. We presently have a job opening- [job titles, links to job descriptions].
However, one common talent shared by candidates applying across all segments is a strong command of [language(s)], as multilingual individuals will be expected to communicate with clients from various countries.
Our company provides [benefits] to all of our employees.
I'd love to chat with you to explore the possibility and get to know you better.
What is your availability for [a day in the following week/day/time]?
Please respond as soon as possible to confirm your desired date, and I will send you an invitation through email.