QA Engineer Job Description
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.