iOS Engineer Job Description
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Using Objective-C and Swift along with XCode and CocoaPods, you'll be maintaining and evolving the software for current and future needs in order to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products, while supporting the product roadmap
- Building new features, refactoring code, and tweaking existing features based on our users needs
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing elegant mobile solutions
- Working directly with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes to allow us to run weekly to monthly releases
- Communicating with the leadership team, product managers, and other engineers on business and technical priorities
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Swift experience is a plus!
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.