Fullstack Engineer Job Description
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Leading parts of the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
- Working with our product management and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
- Deploying machine learning algorithms and augmenting data scientists to make our AI platform smarter
- Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
- Contributing to our side projects and free tools for the recruitment industry.
What do I need? 🤓
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (for example, Ruby, Python, Perl etc.) but it doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
- Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
- Extremely data-driven.
- Ability to debug complex systems.
Brownie points 🍰
- have built microservices
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Tech stack 🔨