Frontend Engineer Job Description
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Lead parts of the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
- Architect new features and reusable UI paradigms using ReactJS with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
- Contribute to the development of the product while working with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Contribute to building features using design and API mocks and write contracts, integration & unit tests for features built.
- Perform peer code reviews.
What do I need? 🤓
- You have ~2 years of experience building applications using modern UI frameworks such as React.js. You have a deep understanding of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- You probably have an eye for well functioning user interfaces, and have at least cursory insight into both design and UX principles.
- You have a knack for understanding the user flows and building them out. You also have great design intuition and user empathy.
- You have deep interest about the technical stack you work on to understand it better and build out responsive products.
- You have strong communication skills.
Brownie points 🍰
- Experience delivering compelling experiences in SaaS or web-based solutions.
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.