DevOps Engineer Job Description
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will work towards architecting robust RESTful services to collect and provide data on potential customers.
- You will craft highly efficient, customized campaigns to automate outreach.
- You will work closely with Data Science and Operations to gather business intelligence firm-wide and make recommendations to improve the entire company.
- You will be responsible for operating and maintaining enterprise-scale databases and external integrations.
What do I need? 🤓
- Has a track record of building strong relationships with both internal and external business teams
- Ability to communicate easily and effectively with internal and key partners’ cross-functional teams, including but not limited to: senior management, business development, marketing, product and project management, architect, engineering, operations, SC&L etc
- Passionate about building bridges between our customer and our Enjoy partners; equally passionate about building bridges between systems
- Has a technical degree; CS or equivalent
- Experience in design, implementation and deployment experience of large-scale, distributed applications
- Versed in experience architecting and implementing systems integration technologies
- Ability to deliver high-quality, detailed-oriented documents Is adaptable to new (or old) technologies and learn quickly
- Has a data-driven approach
- Experience with a test-first approach
- Willingness to be scrappy and experiment constantly to get to the key learnings and insights
- Can prioritize based on impact and keep cross-functional teams focused Knowledge of modern web API technology
Brownie points 🍰
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.