The Scala Online test helps recruiters and hiring managers to identify qualified candidates from a pool of resumes, and helps in taking objective hiring decisions. It reduces the administrative overhead of interviewing too many candidates and saves expensive engineering time by filtering out unqualified candidates.
The Scala Online Test helps you screen candidates. Interview only candidates with proven hands-on technical expertise in Scala development and programming.
The Adaface tests screen candidates for the typical skills hiring managers look for in a Scala developer:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience working on JVM
- Knowledge of Statistical analysis
- Experience working with Distributed File Storage systems (like HDFS)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database management system
The idea behind this online Scala quiz is to help you assess on-the-job Scala concepts, Core Scala knowledge, coding and debugging skills with just one test.
The insights generated from this assessment can be used by recruiters and hiring managers to identify the best candidates for the role. Anti-cheating features enable you to be comfortable with conducting assessments online. The Scala developer test is ideal for helping recruiters identify which candidates have the technical skills to do well on the job.
The Scala online test is designed to test for Scala fundamentals and hands-on coding skills:
- Scala fundamentals: These questions are designed to evaluate a candidate's knowledge and expertise of technical concepts in Scala like OOPs, datatype, conditional expressions, comments, functions, exception handling, constructors, method overloading etc.
- Coding skills: These questions are designed to assess a candidate's programming ability and debugging skills in Scala. In addition, these also test for problem solving skills.