Salesforce.com Inc. is a cloud-based service provider that specializes in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The group, headquartered in San Francisco, California, enables businesses to leverage the power of cloud technologies to effectively communicate with consumers, future customers, and partners. The software is critical for consumer satisfaction because it offers a complementary suite of enterprise solutions focused on marketing automation, customer support, analytics, and application development.
Salesforce was founded in 1999 by former Oracle executive Marc Benioff, Dave Moellenhoff, Frank Dominguez, and Parker Harris, to pioneer cloud computing as a replacement for traditional desktop CRM applications.
Salesforce developers are in charge of developing functionalities in a sandbox, customizing software to the needs of the customer, integrating APIs, monitoring and resolving bugs and delivering excellent documentation. Salesforce developers build Salesforce systems by programming and implementing numerous applications using technologies such as Visualforce and Apex. This Salesforce Online Test for hiring candidates focuses on testing for on-the-job skills.
Typical Salesforce Developer responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing high-volume functionalities and applications based on the Salesforce platform
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Integration of information via API
- Reviewing requirements to design, develop, and deploy Salesforce solutions
- Supporting users by building and deploying functionalities in demand with customer requirements
The test is designed to filter out candidates for roles like:
- Salesforce Developer
- Application Developer - Salesforce
- Salesforce Engineer
- Application Engineer (Salesforce)
- Salesforce Technical Consultant