The Ruby on Rails Online Test helps recruiters and hiring managers identify qualified candidates from a pool of resumes, and helps in taking objective hiring decisions. It reduces the administrative overhead of interviewing too many candidates and saves expensive engineering time by filtering out unqualified candidates.
The Adaface Ruby on Rails test screens candidates for the typical skills recruiters look for in a Ruby on Rails developer:
- Expertise with using Ruby programming knowledge and Ruby on Rails framework.
- Efficient with Ruby on Rails APIs
- Solid understanding of OOPs concepts (Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism)
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with concepts such as MVC and Mocking
The insights generated from this assessment can be used by recruiters and hiring managers to identify the best candidates for the role. Anti-cheating features enable you to be comfortable with conducting assessments online. The Ruby on Rails Developer Online Test is ideal for helping recruiters identify which candidates have the technical skills to do well on the job.
The idea behind this online Ruby on Rails quiz is to help you assess on-the-job Ruby on Rails concepts, Core Ruby knowledge, coding, and debugging skills with just one test.