The Kafka Online test helps recruiters and hiring managers identify qualified candidates from a pool of resumes, and helps in taking objective hiring decisions. It reduces the administrative overhead of interviewing too many candidates and saves expensive engineering time by filtering out unqualified candidates.
The Adaface Kafka online test screens candidates for the typical skills recruiters look for in a Kafka developer:
- Understanding of message delivery and durability guarantees
- Experience working with producer API
- Experience using Record headers
- Familiarity with command line tools
- Expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control center
- Hands on experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers, converters, Transforms
The insights generated from this assessment can be used by recruiters and hiring managers to identify the best candidates for the role. Anti-cheating features enable you to be comfortable with conducting assessments online. The Kafka developer test is ideal for helping recruiters identify which candidates have the technical skills to do well on the job.
The Kafka Online Test helps you screen candidates- interview only candidates with proven hands-on technical expertise in Kafka development and programming. The idea behind this online Kafka quiz is to help you assess on-the-job Kafka concepts, coding and debugging skills with just one test.